What do Foreign Trade students study?
The Foreign Trade major teaches subjects such as international sales, import-export and international finance and monetary business skills. Graduates will be able to:
- Research, process and analyze international and domestic economic developments.
- Prepare international Purchase and Sales contracts, involving market research, negotiations, agreements and import-export contract reviews.
- Develop import-export plans
- Operate and manage import-export contracts and procedures, such as delivering and receiving goods, transportation, customs, product verification, market research and international sales forecasts.
DTU Foreign Trade students benefit from international partnerships and programs, including one with Pennsylvania State University, one of the leading American universities in Business Administration.
To enhance the quality of education, the DTU Faculty of Business Administration has intensively trained its lecturers and staff and expanded collaboration with local business, including the Danang Port, the Danang Rubber Company, Agribank, Vietinbank, BIDV, Vietcombank, to broaden internship and career opportunities.
DTU students at an English Debating Contest
Foreign Trade graduates will work in Sales and Import-Export departments in:
- Trading companies.
- Import-export companies.
- Representative offices.
- Shipping companies.
- Foreign banks.
- Insurance companies.
- Import-Export and Trade Management Agencies.
- Foreign Trade faculties at universities and colleges.
In 2018, DTU is enrolling Foreign Trade students in two different ways, based on the results of national high-school finals or on High School Records. The University also offers attractive scholarships and accommodation opportunities.
For further information, please visit http://duytan.edu.vn/tuyen-sinh or contact:
The DTU Admission Center at 254 Nguyen Van Linh, Danang
Tel: (0236) 3653.561-3650403-3827111-2.243.775 - Fax: (0236) 3650443
Hot lines: 1900.2252 - 0905.294.390 - 0905.294.391