Advantages of DTU PSU Finance and Banking students
Students of the DTU-PSU program are able to acquire international knowledge and study with the latest material and most modern teaching techniques right at home. Students will study with professional lecturers in a serious environment, regularly train their English and debating skills, and train critical thinking skills that are familiar to students abroad.
DTU students at the English Debating Contest
Students enrolled in this partnership program will also be granted between 18 and 24 Course Completion Certificates from Pennsylvania State University, which will allow them to study at Pennsylvania State University as well as at other universities in the USA if their English is good enough. The joint advanced program between DTU and PSU is considered having lower tuition fees than equivalent advanced programs at other universities in Vietnam. After graduation, students can pursue both national and international careers.
Opportunities for PSU Finance and Banking students
Finance and Banking now faces a shortage of highly-qualified personnel, especially as Vietnam attracts more and more foreign investors. And those who are skilled, professional and good at English are always sought for by many agencies and businesses. Therefore, DTU’s PSU Finance and Banking is always attractive to students.
Finance and Banking graduates will be able to work as:
- Head/Deputy Head of Department of Administration
- Head of Customer Development Team - Relationship Managers Department
- Head of Appraisal Team - Relationship Managers Department
- Head/Deputy Head of Personal Financial Department
- Head of the Dept. of Assessment
- Assistant of Appraisal Team - Relationship Managers Department
- Assistant of Appraisal Team - Personal Financial Department
- Credit Officer
Scholarships in the 2018 enrolment season
In 2018, DTU awards the following scholarships to Finance and Banking applicants:
- 700 scholarships worth 1 billion dong total for applicants with a High School transcript of 22 or more.
- 720 DTU scholarships worth more than 1 billion dong total for applicants with a High School Graduation Exam three-course grade average three points higher than the minimal admissions grade.
- 10 scholarships of 10 million dong each, from PSU, for students of the PSU program
- 20 scholarships of 5 million dong each for students of the PSU program.
For further information, please visit: http://duytan.edu.vn/tuyen-sinh
or contact: the DTU Enrolment Center at 254 Nguyen Van Linh, Danang
Tel: (0236) 3653.561-3650403-3827111-2.243.775
Fax: (0236) 3650443
Hotline: 1900.2252 - 0905.294.390 - 0905.294.391