DTU campus at 254 Nguyen Van Linh
Here are some tips to welcome the new school year to our university:
1. Admission application
Remember to take the following documents for the Admission application:
- University acceptance letter
- Original Temporary Certificate of High School Graduation, if you graduated in 2019, or a copy of your High School Certificate, if you graduated before.
- Notarized copies of study records, a birth certificate, documents certifying you come from rural, mountainous and disadvantaged areas or are children of war invalids or martyrs.
- Certificate of registration to military service, for male students only.
- Getting to know your university
Freshmen should quickly familiarize themselves with life at DTU and especially learn about the credit- based education system. Students can sign up for up to 19 credits per semester but only pay for 16, with the 3 excess credits per semester or the 6 credits per year free of charge. You should get to know all DTU’s campuses carefully and also learn more about the university from its website.
State-of-the-art facilities at DTU