Appalachian State University in Boone, North Carolina (one of the 16 universities in the University of North Carolina system) ranked third in the list of best public universities in the southern US (according to U.S. News & World Report) and ranked the seventh (out of 592) most popular university among students (according to MyPlan.com).
Appalachian State University currently offers 140 undergraduate and postgraduate majors.
Appalachian State University in North Carolina, America
Distinguished Teacher Le Cong co, DTU President & Provost, signs a partnership agreement with Professor. Jesse Lutabingwa, ASU Vice - provost
- Two initial years at DTU: students focus on English, general subjects, and several basic specialized courses.
- Two subsequent years at Appalachian State University: completing specialized subjects and obtaining a degree from Appalachian State University, US.
- Enjoying a world-class education and obtaining an Appalachian State University degree after two years there;
- The supplementary English, advanced English, and specialized English programs provide students with a good basic preparation for overseas studies;
- Overseas studies in the US at the best cost,
- High visa approval rates (90%)
Requirements for Admission
- High school graduation
- Admissions based on grade transcript or on High Graduation Exams results
- Sufficient English skills
- Certified copy of certificate of HGE results or of grade transcript,
- Certified copy of birth certificate,
- Certified copy of High school graduation certificate or temporary graduation certificate
Consultancy team - Learning and Testing Center (LTC)
Floor 05 - 254 Nguyen Van Linh, Danang.
Tel.: 0236-3650001 (Ms. Vo Thi Phuong Oanh: 0906.134.211)