- Students learn about the organizations and institutions involved in the electronic media and the impact of those organizations and institutions on society.
- Students can study the effects of the media; the economics and management of the media; how video, audio, and multimedia messages are created; and many other aspects of telecommunications.
Graduates are able to:
- Operate and maintain electronics, telecommunication and communication systems (switchboards, television, transmission lines)
- Design and construct telecommunication systems (mobile, cable television, satellite television, microwave engineering, fibre cable channels and so on)
- Design and manufacture automatic systems that serve production and life.
- Design communications hardware and software for media regulation.
Graduates can work at:
- Telecommunication Companies such as Vinaphone, Mobiphone, Viettel, EVN Telecom, Sfone.
- Companies that Manage and Maintain Telecommunication Networks such as VTI, VTN, VDC, local switchboards.
- TV stations, television service companies.
- Companies of Telecommunication Equipment such as CISCO, ERICSSON, ALCATEL, SIEMENS, NOKIA, ZTE, HUAWEI, FPT.
- Companies that design chips such as Intel, Renesas (Japan), Acromic (HCM City and Danang Branch), ESilicon (HCM City, Dalat and Danang branch).
- Enterprises with network systems and communication systems.
- Vocational schools, colleges and universities.