DTU began enrolment in the Resource & Environmental Management program in 2014
Resource & Environmental Management graduates will be able to:
- Use the latest environmental technology to support the government and businesses.
- Analyze and propose technological solutions to problems in sewage and waste treatment
- Plan and manage resources.
- Use all environmental management tools
- Work in international environments
- Understand the marine environment
- Directors, managers, professionals and analysts in local and central government, including the Ministry of Resources and the Environment, Science and Technology and others
- Work at environmental consulting firms responsible for stream restoration, wetland delineation and environmental assessment, as well as in utility and manufacturing companies
- Graduate or professional education
DTU Environmental Technology & Engineering graduates are working at the Danang Urban Environment Agency, the Trung Nam Company, the government Resources and the Environment departments, hospitals and elsewhere.