The major is based on an advanced international curriculum on automation and data exchange in manufacturing technologies, in partnership with Purdue University, whose lectures come to teach the course each semester. Graduates receive Certificates of Completion conferred by Purdue University.
Graduates will be able to:
- Deploy and operate electrical and mechanical engineering systems
- Design and implement automatic systems and production lines
- Maintain, repair, and upgrade mechanical engineering systems
- Design, manufacture, install and operate industrial robots
- Work in international environments
The Industrial Revolution 4.0 will increase the demand for highly-qualified technicians, particularly in the field of Mechatronics, who will be able to:
- Solve technical problems and maintain automated mechanical equipment
- Design mechanical equipment
- Design smart products and systems in various industries
- Work as executives and managers in manufacturing
- Lecture at higher-education institutions and vocational schools nationwide.