If you are concerned about the environment and want to protect it, you should apply for one of the Environmental majors at DTU. As the economy develops, this is now considered to be a strong choice.
What do you study?
These majors provide intermediate and advanced levels of education in natural resources and environmental management, on minerals, forestry, land and water use.
Graduates will be able to work in:
-Government organizations, such as the Ministry of Natural Resources and the Environment, Departments of Natural Resources and in urban environmental companies.
-Departments of the Environment in industrial zones.
-Wastewater treatment plants, water supply and drainage companies and environmental monitoring stations.
-Natural resource exploitation, management and conservation centers.
-Universities and colleges.
-Conducting independent research and produce effective solutions for protecting the environment.
Students from the DTU Faculty of Environmental and Chemical Engineering visit the Oceanography and Marine Environment Laboratory
Environmental majors at DTU
Since its inception, the DTU Faculty of Environmental and Chemical Engineering has been focusing on investing in modern facilities and experienced lecturers to graduate professional engineers who meet the increasing local demand.
DTU students in the laboratory
The faculty offers two Bachelor’s degrees, in Environmental Technology and Engineering and in Natural Resource and Environmental Management. An in-depth education on the environment and methods of analyzing actual conditions and suggesting solutions to environmental pollution will be provided. Topics include pollution management, laws and policies, environmental impact evaluation and waste treatment technology.
Students learn how to analyze and assess environmental change and develop the most appropriate management solutions. DTU is one of the leading universities in central Vietnam to offers Natural Resource and Environmental Management programs with broad career opportunities.
Our motto is: “We do everything for students’ rights and careers, in order to meet the local and global demand for qualified professionals”. The DTU Faculty of Environmental and Chemical Engineering has worked with many environmental companies in the region and frequently invites experts to mentor on the theses of graduate students.
Candidates can register online at: http://duytan.edu.vn/tuyen-inh/xettuyenhocbatructuyen
Scholarship Policies and Accommodations
- A 15% reduction in first-year tuition fees for applicants in Environmental majors with high grades and an early application.
- Scholarships of 500,000 to 2 million vnd for applicants in Environmental majors with a High School transcript of 22 or more.
- DTU scholarships worth 1 to 5 million vnd for applicants in Environmental majors with a High School Graduation Exam three-course grade average three points higher than the minimal admissions grade.
- Scholarships for students from Gifted High Schools, of 5 million vnd each for the first year of study, for all applicants in Environmental majors with a High School Graduation Exam three-course grade average of 18 or with a High School transcript of 22 or more.
- Direct enrollment preferential scholarships, worth 5 million vnd in the first year, for applicants in Environmental majors who have already won consolation prizes in National Skilled Student contests or National Science and Technology contests.
- Dormitories with 3,000 beds available for the new batch of DTU students in 2018
For further information of majors at DTU, please contact:
The DTU Enrolment Center at 254 Nguyen Van Linh, Danang
Hot line: 1900.2252 - 0905.294390 - 0905.294391