DTU began enrolment in the Environmental Technology & Engineering program in 2008.
Graduates will be able to:
- Understand and analyse environmental problems and propose ways of preventing pollution through resource management technologies.
- Develop, design and apply those technologies
- Operate and manage waste treatment systems
- Design and apply state-of-the-art environmental technology and engineering solutions to tackle today’s global environmental problems
- Work in international environments
- Executives in international government, universities, non-governmental organisations and private companies in the development, application, remediation and prevention of pollution by way of engineering techniques and the formulation of regulatory decision making
- Consultants at environmental engineering firms and academic research institutes