The Tourism and Hotel Management major is an international program, teaching the professional management skills necessary in hotel housekeeping, human resources, marketing and so on.
Duration: 4 years
-This program is credit-based, can be completed within 3.5 to 4 years and students learn how to work as hotel receptionists, in hotel rooms and restaurants.
- Students can practice their skills in specially simulated hotel rooms at DTU and meanwhile improve their English knowledge.
Graduates will be able to:
- Work as receptionists
- Manage departments in resorts, hotels and restaurants
- Solve business problems related to hotels
- Speak fluent English
Marketing, human resource and finance executives, locally and internationally
- Managers in resorts, hotels, restaurants, parks and at events companies
- Officials in government Tourism, Culture and Sports departments