- 18 Speakers
- 4 Countries
Abstract submission:-Abstract submission is open now and will be closed on 31/01/2019.
-All abstracts will be peer-reviewed and selected for either oral or poster presentations
-Abstract acceptance will be announced in 28/02/2019.
Abstract template: DOWNLOAD HERE.
|-Professor Nguyen T.K.Thanh, University College London||- Associate Professor Nguyen Duc Hoang, University of Science, Vietnam National University- HCM City,Vietnam |
- Associate Professor Nguyen Phuong Tung, Institute of Applied Materials Science (IAMS), Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology (VAST)
- Dr. Hanh Lam, Cornell University, USA.
- Dr. Le Hoang Sinh, Center for Advanced Chemistry, Institute of Research and Development, Duy Tan University, Da Nang, Vietnam.
- Dr.Hang Ta, Australian Institute for Bioengineering and Nanotechnology (AIBN), The University of Queensland, Australia.
|- Professor Nguyen T. K. Thanh, Founder and Chair of Advisory board of VYA- Associate Professor Yoko Shimpuku, EC member of GYA |
- Ms Anna-Maria Gramatté,Project officer of GYA.
|GYA and representatives from 7 NYAs (Netherlands, Nigeria, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Japan, India, Canada) and 4 NYA Initiatives (Hungary, Bangladesh, Nepal, Cameroon) and Vietnam Young Academy.|
Chair:- Dr. Le Hoang Sinh, responsible for logistics, venues.
Co chairs:- Professor Nguyen T. K. Thanh, coordinates between all committees and oversee the running of the meeting.
- Dr Bui Thanh Duyen, responsible for Vietnam Education Foundation alumi.
- Associate Professor Nguyen Duc Hoang, responsible for fund raising.
- Associate Professor Nguyen Phuong Tung, responsible for network social events.
- Associate Professor Le Hoa Minh, responsible for visa.
Located in Danang, about 500 meters from Han River, construction of this building started at the beginning of 2008 and was officially opened in March 2009, at a cost of 100 billion VND. This is one of the biggest...
Global Young Academy (GYA)
Global Young Academy (GYA)
Young Scientist Network of Academy Sciences Malaysia
Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
Queensland Micro- and Nanotechnology Centre
University of Sheffield
University of Strasbourg
National University of General San Martín
College of Engineering - Peking University
King’s College London
School of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Georgia Institute of Technology, USA
Scientist, Institute of Materials Research and Engineering, A*STAR, Singapore
Faculty of Engineering & The Institute of Nanotechnology and Advanced Materials, Bar-Ilan University
State Key Laboratory of Rare Earth Materials Chemistry and Applications, Peking University
Cittadella Universitaria di Monserrato, Italy
Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology.