- Carnegie Mellon University, one of the top four American universities in IT, to implement advanced programs in Software Engineering, Information Systems and Network Security.
- Pennsylvania State University, one of the top fifty universities in Business Management, to offer programs in Business Administration, Accountancy, Finance & Banking, Hotel and Restaurant Management.
- California State University, CSU Fullerton and Cal Poly, top universities on the American West Coast, to implement the first and only advanced program in Architecture and Civil Engineering in Central Vietnam.
- Purdue University to implement an advanced PNU Electrical Engineering and Mechatronics program
An agreement with Pennsylvania State University
Students of Advanced DTU International programs at DTU are provided with the most convenient, innovative and advanced study and research environment. They are able to:
- Study with lecturers from developed countries
Many subjects in the advanced international programs are taught completely in English by Professors from the UK, the US and India. This enables students to improve their English, presentation and debating skills, which students at foreign universities are already trained in.
- Gain International certificates
Students will be awarded from 18 to 24 international-standard certificates, acceptable at American universities, when they study abroad in the DTU 1+1+2, 2+2, 3+1 programs. These certificates also help broaden international career opportunities for graduates.
- Obtain valuable scholarships
DTU grants a number of scholarships annually to attract and encourage high achievers in their new study environment.
In 2020, DTU continues to award preferential scholarships for the advanced and international PSU programs:
- 700 scholarships worth from 500,000 to 2 million dong, for applicants with high school transcript scores of 22 or above, including IT applicants;
- 720 scholarships worth from one to five million dong each, for applicants with total High Graduation Exam three-subject scores of three to ten points higher than the admissions minimum, including IT applicants;
- 45 scholarships from company and universities in the US to the advanced and international programs:
+ Fifteen scholarships from Boeing (US) worth 20 million dong each for applicants to the advanced and
international CMU programs;
+ Ten scholarships from Pennsylvania State University (PSU): ten million dong each;
+ Ten scholarships from California State University (CSU): ten million dong each;
+ Ten scholarships from Purdue Northwest University (PNU): ten million dong each;
- Fifty 50 scholarships from DTU for the advanced and international CMU, PSU, CSU, PNU programs:
+ 10 scholarships, 5 million dong each, to applicants of Advanced CMU program;
+ 20 scholarships, 5 million dong each, to applicants of Advanced PSU program; (except for majors in Tourism & Hospitality)
+ 10 scholarships, 5 million dong each, to applicants of Advanced CSU program;
+ 10 scholarships, 5 million dong each, to applicants of Advanced PNU program;
- Full scholarships: (100% of tuition fee, 5 scholarships/major) for applicants to the advanced and international CMU, PSU, CSU, PNU program, with a total High School Graduation Exam three-subject score of 22.5 or above.
For detailed information, please contact:
The DTU Enrollment Center
254 Nguyen Van Linh, Danang
Hotlines: 1900.2252 - 0905.294390 - 0905.294391