List of Conferences
OVERVIEWIt is our great pleasure to announce that the the Joint 5th International Symposium on Frontiers in Materials Science & 3rd Nano-materials, Technology and Applications (FMS 2019 & Nanomata 2019) will be held in Da Nang, Vietnam from 10 to 12th November 2019.
This joint event continues on the success of the previous meetings and covers a broad range of research activities in all areas of modern materials science.
MAIN SUBJECT CATEGORIES
-Photonics and nanostructured hybrid materials
(including quantum optics and quantum communication)
- Materials for energy storage and conversion
- Multiferroics and nanostructured magnetic materials
- Sensors and nano-devices
- Colloids and polymers, nano-bio systems
- THz materials and devices
- Theoretical and computational matterials science
Selected contributions will be subjected to a regular review process.Accepted manuscripts will be published in SCI (Q1, Q2) journals(to be announced later). Proceedings will be published byAIP Conference Proceedings 2020.
Browse the publications of the previous events
An exhibition of equipment, services, software, materials, journals and books will be held as a part of this Joint Symposium. Individuals and organizations who are interested in purchasing booth space should contact Secretary of Symposium firstname.lastname@example.org.
Topics are- Holographic principle and degree of freedom yielding gravity
- Thermodynamics of gravitational theories and entity of gravity
- Entanglement entropy and constitution of space-times
- String theories and suersymmetric gauge theories
- Exploration to quantum theory
We wish this conference can be fruitful for everyone. -----
REGISTRATION, INVITATION LETTER and INQUIRIES
Email to Shingo Takeuchi (organizer): shingo.portable_at_gmail.com
|-Professor Nguyen T.K.Thanh, University College London||- Associate Professor Nguyen Duc Hoang, University of Science, Vietnam National University- HCM City,Vietnam |
- Associate Professor Nguyen Phuong Tung, Institute of Applied Materials Science (IAMS), Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology (VAST)
- Dr. Hanh Lam, Cornell University, USA.
- Dr. Le Hoang Sinh, Center for Advanced Chemistry, Institute of Research and Development, Duy Tan University, Da Nang, Vietnam.
- Dr.Hang Ta, Australian Institute for Bioengineering and Nanotechnology (AIBN), The University of Queensland, Australia.
Abstract submission for NMH:-Abstract submission is open now and will be closed on 31/03/2019.
-All abstracts will be peer-reviewed and selected for either oral or poster presentations
-Abstract acceptance will be announced in 30/04/2019.
Abstract template for NMH:DOWNLOAD HERE. More information for 4th Worldwide Meeting of Young Academies
Following the 1st International Workshop on Quantum Many-Body Problems in Particle, Nuclear, and Atomic Physics, which was successfully held at Duy Tan University (DTU) in Danang city, Vietnam: http://np2017.duytan.edu.vn / in March, 2017, this second workshop, which is hosted and co-hosted by DTU and RIKEN iTHEMS (https://ithems.riken.jp/en), will take place at University of Khanh Hoa (UKH), Nha Trang city, Vietnam from Mar. 7 (Thur.) to Mar. 11 (Mon.), 2019.
The following topics will be discussed:
+ Hadron Physics
+ Nuclear Physics
+ Atomic Physics
+ Tetsuo Hatsuda (RIKEN, Japan)
+ Nguyen Dinh Dang (RIKEN, Japan)
+ Nguyen Quang Hung (DTU, Vietnam)
+ Le Thi Quynh Huong (UKH, Vietnam)
Local Organizing Committee:
+ Chu Dinh Loc (UKH, Vietnam)
+ Phan Quoc Thong (UKH, Vietnam)
+ Ngo Thi Hong Cam (UKH, Vietnam)
+ First circular: Sep. 10, 2018
+ Abstract submission deadline: Feb. 10, 2019
+ Online registration: Feb. 10, 2019
+ Second circular: Feb. 15, 2019