Founded in 1946, Purdue University Calumet is a member of the Purdue University system of educational institutions, a famous university system with worldwide recognition. The Times of Northwest Indiana ranked Purdue University Calumet as the best university in Northwest Indiana and the Northwest Indiana Business Quartely put it first in its ranking of best universities for technology degrees.
Purdue University Calumet is located in Hammond, Indiana, US, a quiet area at only 30 minutes by car from the Chicago economic and financial center. A public university with over 9,500 students enrolled, Purdue University Calumet attracts more than 800 international students from 40 nations around the world. One of the advantages of studying there is the University Village, the university’s modern and convenient student residential area.
- Two initial years at DTU: students focus on English, general subjects, and several basic specialized courses.
- Two subsequent years at Purdue University, Calumet: completing specialized subjects and obtaining a degree from Purdue University, Calumet.
- Enjoying a world-class education and obtaining degree conferred by a renowned university in the US,
- Overseas studies in the US at the best cost
- High visa approval rates (90%)
- After obtaining their degrees, students can more easily find scholarships for PhDs and Masters in the US;
- Many job opportunities in the US after graduation.
Requirements for admission
- High school graduation
- HGE results or high school grades higher than or equal to DTU admissions criteria.
- Sufficient English skills
University students wishing to enroll should contact us directly for university transfer advice.
- Certified copy of HGE results or of grade transcript
- Certified copy of birth certificate
- High school graduation certificate or temporary graduation certificate
Consultancy team - Learning and Testing Center (LTC)
Floor 05 - 254 Nguyen Van Linh, Danang.
Tel.: 0236-3650001 (Ms. Vo Thi Phuong Oanh: 0906.134.211)