Medaille is a multi-level, multi-discipline college with three campuses, in Buffalo, Amherst and Rochester, in western New York State, founded in 1937. It is known for its international quality education and flexible delivery systems and is committed to serving the higher education needs of a diverse regional student population. The university offers varied and flexible courses at many levels, from Bachelor and Master to PhD, with day, evening, weekend, and online programs meeting any learner’s requirements.
With its highly qualified lecturers, practice-oriented curriculums, educational methods tailored to student needs, and utility Medaille4You services, the university provides students with a solid foundation to comprehensively develop their intellect and their knowledge for the future.
Through the 2+2 MC program, DTU students will spend their first two years at DTU studying general subjects and English. Then they will transfer to America to complete the final two years of study for a Bachelor’s degree from Medaille College.
- Enjoying a world-class education and obtaining a Medaille college degree after two years there,
- The supplementary English, advanced English, and specialized English programs provide students with a good basic preparation for overseas studies,
- Overseas studies in the US at the best cost,
- High visa approval rates
Requirements for admission
- High school graduation
- Admissions based on grade transcript or on High Graduation Exams
- Sufficient English skills
- Certified copy of HGE results or of grade transcript
- Certified copy of birth certificate
- High school graduation certificate or temporary graduation certificate
Consultancy team - Learning and Testing Center (LTC)
Floor 05 - 254 Nguyen Van Linh, Danang.
Tel.: 0236-3650001 (Ms. Vo Thi Phuong Oanh: 0906.134.211)